Supreme Court has struck down the Maharashtra government’s ban on dance bars. This will have far reaching impact on many sectors. Faking News lists ten most important impacts:
1. Rupee’s value has become cheaper in 2013 since 2005. Now people can shower more generosity in the dance bars. More notes will fly in air.
2. Bars will become the preferred destination to watch IPL next year as cheerleaders have been banned from the next IPL. Bar-girls can double up as cheerleaders and IPL won’t lose its USP.
3. BJP, though considered a party of conservatives, will welcome it. Mumbai Bars and BJP, both were ousted around 2004 elections. Now with Mumbai Bars in around 2014 elections, BJP supporters see it as an auspicious sign.
4. Possible negative effects of Posco’s decision of dropping $5.3 billion steel project on Indian economy will be negated with forex being brought by millionaires, such as KRK, who were otherwise spending those in dance bars in Dubai.
5. Apart from bringing forex, KRK will be reviewing dance bars on his YouTube channel and live-tweeting performances.
6. Back in 2005 social media wasn’t on this high, so now we can expect Facebook Fan pages of famous bar girls.
7. Altaaf Raja will be back in demand.
8. Madhur Bhandarkar will announce Chandani Bar sequel.
9. Political rallies UP/Bihar will become costlier to organize as Bar-girls, now back to their regular jobs, will charge higher to perform in political rallies.
10. With Bar girls getting their jobs back, PM’s media adviser Pankaj Pachauri will claim rise in employment as one of the UPA achievements.